(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using
our website and contacting us via the e-mail address given on this website.
(2) Responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Rechtsanwälte Steuerberater Partnerschaft mbB
(1) When using the website for informational purposes only, e.g. simply viewing our website, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. We collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure the stability and security of the website:
(2) We will delete the data arising in this context if storage is no longer necessary.
(1) When you contact us via the e-mail address provided on the website, the data
you provide (e.g. your e-mail address, your name and, if applicable, your telephone
number) will be stored by us in order to answer your enquiry.
(2) The legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR if your contact is in connection with the performance of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the legal basis for processing this data is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR and our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR in responding to your enquiry in a dutiful manner.
(3) We will delete the data arising in this context if storage is no longer necessary, if you request us to delete the data or if you revoke your consent (see 4.2). We do not delete your data if there are still contractual or legal storage obligations.
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data relating to you, which you can assert by notifying the responsible person mentioned under 1.2:
If we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests in
accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, you may object to the processing if
there are reasons for doing so which result from your particular situation. You
can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and
data analysis purposes at any time.
You can inform us of your objection under the following contact details: email@example.com.
In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(2) If you have given us consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR to process your data, you may revoke this consent at any time pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation, i.e. such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data only after you have expressed it to us.
You can inform us about your revocation under the following contact data: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) You have the right, pursuant to Art. 77 para. 1 GDPR, to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is not lawful. For this purpose, you can, for example, contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace. A list of the individual supervisory authorities of the federal states can be found at https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
(1) We use external service providers (e.g. for web hosting) to operate this
website and thus also to process your data. These service providers have been
carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are
regularly monitored by us.
(2) Our service providers will only process your data to the extent necessary to fulfil their obligations. In order to guarantee data protection-compliant processing, we have concluded a data processing agreement with our service providers.
This data protection notice is as of 4 December 2019.
If there are any changes to this website or to the legal basis or the corresponding jurisdiction, we will adapt the data protection information with effect for the future.